KL is making me sick ~

Now I'm stuck in the middle of KL. Maybe for 3 or 6 months, just for the sake of  the BeST programme. Even though i used to stay in KL before i moved to Nilai, i still prefer not to live in KL. The environment and surrounding here makes my life full of stress. I miss the calmness of Nilai...seriously...

It has been 4 days since the BeST Programme started and yet my friends and I still cannot find a house to rent. A house for us to settle down.  Currently we are now staying at my rental house but only for a short period of time due to some problems. So we are like a nomad people now. This house is quite small where our stuff tend to be everywhere in this house. Can u imagine that? Maybe this is one of the reason that makes my life here more miserable.  

However, the best part is that my house is near to the  LRT station which has become our main transportation to unirazak. Tired? Of course but sooner or later surely i'll adapt with the pressure.  It is only the beginning of my journey here. There are much more to come..so i just  need to bear with it. Hopefully we manage to find a suitable house before the end of this month. Really need to work hard on it. so mudah.com...please be kind to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Inspector On Duty

My photo
A daughter to Mr. Mohd Noor and Mrs. Marliah. Proud to inherit their genes

Peronda gerak-gerak khas


Template Brought by :

blogger templates