Mock interview and public speaking ~


These two sessions had elevated my level of nervousness to a very high level. I never had the chance to attend any interview so far. At first, I think it is quite tough for me and I keep asking myself to be relax. Even though it is just a mock interview, I still can feel the pressure as the interviewer seems to be so cold on the appearance. I got Mr. Farouk for my interviewer. I can’t sit still once I look at his face. While waiting for my turn, I try to remember all the answers from the expected questions. My turn was after lunch break and once I get into the room, I can feel the sense of warm and comfort surrounding. I have tried my best to answer all those questions and I feel so good after that.  The feedback from by Mr. Farouk really made my day. His comments are full of encouraging words. What I’ve learned from this mock interview is be calm so that you won’t lose words and you will look more confident. Thanks to my friends also for being so kind to share their experiences when attending the interviews and how they responds to certain questions given.

Next is the public speaking session. I talk about the importance of information technology in education system. Seriously my heart throb rapidly. During my turn, I try to be calm. However it won’t work. I can feel that my voice shaky. 3 minutes left and I think that there are so many things to be improved such as my eye contact with the audience and way to control my nervousness.

Frankly speaking, I have gained my confident to speak in front of people after these 2 sessions. We won’t know our capability until we try. So in order to be calm and confident when talking in front of people, we just need to do a lot of practices and don’t be shy to make mistakes.. That’s it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Inspector On Duty

My photo
A daughter to Mr. Mohd Noor and Mrs. Marliah. Proud to inherit their genes

Peronda gerak-gerak khas


Template Brought by :

blogger templates