The end of Module 1 ~

Hi all,

Module for communication skill has just ended. Within those 28 days, I have gained so many things. I am able to talk in front of people even though the nervousness is still there. Even the trainer said that it is okay to be nervous. So it is a normal thing actually. One thing that I’ve learned is that try to be calm when talking in front of people because it can help us to pronounce the words well and our voice projection will be much better. For sure I will work on it and hopefully it can be improved from time to time.

For our final presentation, each and every group need to present their business proposal for their product. Our group has come out with the idea to produce an eco-PALF (eco-pineapple leaf fibre). I am quite excited with this idea and if this is for real, I am sure this product can be further commercialized for the future. This eco-PALF can somehow replace the synthetic fiber in many aspect of application. It can be used to replace the conventional building materials, components for thermosets and thermostable as well as it can be used in textile industry. Apart from that, this is the first time I am doing the business proposal so it is like a new experience for me. There are many things that need to be included in the proposal. So far, I am very happy with our group’s proposal and everyone of us has contributed a lot in completing this proposal as well as for the presentation itself. 

Now here come the second module…hoping to learn about something interesting. Till here..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Inspector On Duty

My photo
A daughter to Mr. Mohd Noor and Mrs. Marliah. Proud to inherit their genes

Peronda gerak-gerak khas


Template Brought by :

blogger templates