The Art Of Public Speaking ~


Yesterday is such a non-productive day for me and my 3 other  housemates. We overslept and we arrived 10 minutes late at Unirazak. Being late to class is kind of spoiled our mood the whole day. We only think forward to break time. However, the trainer for yesterday's session can somehow twisted our mood gradually. Frankly speaking, I love to see the way he talk, his gesture, the way he interact with us and his tone of voice.

It is good in this session where all of us need to talk by hook or by crook. It is a Public Speaking session and what do you expect right...I'm quite nervous as this is my first time talking in front of the class. Sometimes I find it hard to find suitable words and I barely able to focus on people's eyes. This is one of my weaknesses. When i was like accidentally having an eye contact with the audiences, i can feel that the nervousness going beyond the limit. I really need to encounter this so that it can build up my confident level. What I need is to find the courage in myself. By the way, this particular session is just to warming us up. More to a session to open our mouth. The real one should be held on 21st December and i am looking forward to that. NERVOUS??? frankly speaking...YES I AM!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Inspector On Duty

My photo
A daughter to Mr. Mohd Noor and Mrs. Marliah. Proud to inherit their genes

Peronda gerak-gerak khas


Template Brought by :

blogger templates